Security and Travel
Comfort, safety, and service have defined our commitment to customers since 1908. Now, because of the uncertainties in the post-9/11 world, we want to remind you of a fourth defining focus: your security.
Martz has always guarded the security of its customers and employees. However, the times in which we live and travel together have forged a new urgency to do even more. To that end, we at the Martz Trailways have created and implemented Security Policies and Procedures that add greater emphasis, reinforcement and reassurance to all aspects of security for personnel and passengers.
Here's a partial list of actions that we have taken:
- We have established more security-minded hiring procedures.
- We have developed a more stringent program of clear employee identification.
- We have provided enhanced security on our motorcoaches.
- We have given all relevant employees training on Security Awareness.
- We have twenty- four hour video surveillance.
- We have initiated specific and comprehensive steps for responding to security threats or crises.
We are informing you of this, not to frighten you, but to put your mind at ease. You can travel with any member company of the Martz Group with the reassurance that we are dedicated to preventing security issues, as well as to responding to them successfully if any should occur.
Security is a part of safety, and your safety continues to be our utmost concern.
Department of Homeland Security website: